USAVALID

OWNER
OWNER
Aug 3, 2019
  • Cracker
  • Launch
  • Emerald
  • Trusted Seller
Hi, beginner bruter. If you don’t understand anything in this area, welcome, you’ve come to the right page.
A novice asks himself these questions: how to steal accounts? where to get the proxy? where to download the base for brutus? This material will help you figure it out.

What do you need to have a profit in this scheme?
- Software
- proxies
- Base
- Normal computer with fast internet

Softs are divided into 2 types:
- Public. This type of software is written for everyone, that is, you do not need to pay for it. In most cases, this software is complete shit, written by a redneck coder who only yesterday installed delphi and downloaded alfaskins, compiled the source.
* Delfi - language, programming environment,
* Alfaskins - skin system for Delphi (skin for Delphi)
* Source (course) - the source code of the program, which can be further compiled
* Compile - the process of converting source code to a working program (software)
A separate case when they publish cracked software in a public, a number of such softwares are no worse than paid ones (for example, Steam Brut from Aniel recently worked, a cracked complex)
Another exception is software that is laid out under a hyde or with a binding to a PC and access by key, when the author of the software gives you the key to the program at your discretion
All available public software is in this section (Brutes / Checkers):
To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up
- Private. Many software of this kind have good functionality and speed, so they cost some money. That is, if you want to get a quick payback on the money spent, then feel free to buy, but keep in mind that you also need databases and proxies that you can get for free or buy.

From the foregoing, we can conclude: in order to get normal software, you do not have to buy it, you need to monitor the latest cracked and public software, when software is released, it works almost at the level of private software
Again, there are two types of proxies:
- Fast private proxies (Buy here (price and quality in decreasing order): To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up , To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up , To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

- Slower, but free proxies. These proxies are laid out in public, respectively, everyone can find them, therefore, more load on the proxy server and lower check speed.
I advise you to always look for SOCKS4 / 5 proxies, because their speed is many times greater than that of HTTP / S
Spoiler: Combo
These questions: where to get the base, download the base for the brutus most of all concern beginners. I will try to help you understand this.
So, there are many different ways to get mail, but I will write the most primitive of them:
1. Search software. There are UBS 3.0 (Ultimate Base Searcher) and UBS 5.0 (which I did not find on our forum, I will flood it later).
With it, you can get the public database, perhaps some of them are few checked. It will be useful if you check all the found bases in such a way for rare (rare) requests (not Steam, not Warface, not the origin) and depending on which bases you are looking for (RU or foreign). Zabugor is better to check on skype, paypal, league, ibei, origin.

2. Change of domains. A rather hackneyed topic, it turns out very little privacy, especially valid. It is necessary to use it in rare cases.
And a great utility that will help you when working with databases: Text Utils Pack by Lays

3. The most dreary way: dumping the encrypted database from vulnerable sites. Search sites is done manually, but more often use dork. You can also try this one: To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up
Next, to drain sites using brains or Havij 1.17 or SQLi Dumper v.7

I hope that after reading this material you will have fewer questions on the topic "how to brute Steam", "how to brute fortnite", etc.

P.S. The theme was created for informational purposes only, use this in order to protect yourself from potential hacking.

Reactions: Golordi

Golordi

L33t h4xor

Golordi

L33t h4xor
Aug 8, 2019
  • Launch
  • Diamond
Hi, beginner bruter. If you don’t understand anything in this area, welcome, you’ve come to the right page.
A novice asks himself these questions: how to steal accounts? where to get the proxy? where to download the base for brutus? This material will help you figure it out.

- Software
- proxies
- Base

- Public. This type of software is written for everyone, that is, you do not need to pay for it. In most cases, this software is complete shit, written by a redneck coder who only yesterday installed delphi and downloaded alfaskins, compiled the source.
* Source (course) - the source code of the program, which can be further compiled
* Compile - the process of converting source code to a working program (software)
A separate case when they publish cracked software in a public, a number of such softwares are no worse than paid ones (for example, Steam Brut from Aniel recently worked, a cracked complex)
Another exception is software that is laid out under a hyde or with a binding to a PC and access by key, when the author of the software gives you the key to the program at your discretion
- Private. Many software of this kind have good functionality and speed, so they cost some money. That is, if you want to get a quick payback on the money spent, then feel free to buy, but keep in mind that you also need databases and proxies that you can get for free or buy.

From the foregoing, we can conclude: in order to get normal software, you do not have to buy it, you need to monitor the latest cracked and public software, when software is released, it works almost at the level of private software
- Fast private proxies (Buy here (price and quality in decreasing order): To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up , To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up , To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

- Slower, but free proxies. These proxies are laid out in public, respectively, everyone can find them, therefore, more load on the proxy server and lower check speed.
I advise you to always look for SOCKS4 / 5 proxies, because their speed is many times greater than that of HTTP / S
These questions: where to get the base, download the base for the brutus most of all concern beginners. I will try to help you understand this.
So, there are many different ways to get mail, but I will write the most primitive of them:
1. Search software. There are UBS 3.0 (Ultimate Base Searcher) and UBS 5.0 (which I did not find on our forum, I will flood it later).
With it, you can get the public database, perhaps some of them are few checked. It will be useful if you check all the found bases in such a way for rare (rare) requests (not Steam, not Warface, not the origin) and depending on which bases you are looking for (RU or foreign). Zabugor is better to check on skype, paypal, league, ibei, origin.

2. Change of domains. A rather hackneyed topic, it turns out very little privacy, especially valid. It is necessary to use it in rare cases.
And a great utility that will help you when working with databases: Text Utils Pack by Lays

3. The most dreary way: dumping the encrypted database from vulnerable sites. Search sites is done manually, but more often use dork. You can also try this one: To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

I hope that after reading this material you will have fewer questions on the topic "how to brute Steam", "how to brute fortnite", etc.

P.S. The theme was created for informational purposes only, use this in order to protect yourself from potential hacking.
nice guide

Reactions: USAVALID

frankc4444

Trainee

frankc4444

Trainee
Apr 30, 2020

- Software
- proxies
- Base

tanks sssssssssssssssss

Members, viewing this thread

No members online now.