In February 2019, the custom merchandise retailer CafePress suffered a data breach. The exposed data included 23 million unique email addresses with some records also containing names, physical addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as SHA-1 hashes.
Note: The archive below is a partial containing 500k unique email addresses.
More Thread Same Category
- ✔️154K Mail Access Valid HQ Combolist Mix (Netflix,Amazon,Paypal.Fortnite,PSN..
- 122K GERMANY MAILS ACCESS - MANY VALID - HQ
- 38K MAILS ACCESS MIX - USA,DE,UK,FR,IT
- ✔️670K Mail Access Valid HQ Combolist Mix (Netflix,Amazon,Paypal.Fortnite,PSN..
- 550K USA HQ ComboList Email (Gaming, Streaming, Vpn, Music, Hosting, Shopping)