USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Double BTC Exploit

AnarchyFund666

Trainee
Reaction score
Hi!

I will sell an exploit that allows you to double your deposit on a popular site named Localbitcoins where you easily trade Bitcoin for real money

Localbitcoins is a 100% legit site and will not steal your money, if you don’t believe me - simply google for To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

This exploit will change the timezone for your Localbitcoins account at the same time of your deposit being detected by the site

This will result in your transaction getting stuck in the “Incoming transactions” section for an undefined period of time BUT the Bitcoins will be added to your balance anyway, after getting 3 confirmations

As a result you will have a transaction stuck in “Incoming transactions” and the same amount is already on your balance

After that you will have to contact technical support and ask them to check incoming transactions as your deposit is "stuck" and the account is not replenished

They will see the incoming transaction and correct the error which will double your deposit

This method works because tech support doesn't check your balance the only thing they check is your incoming transaction problem

They will simply click on your transaction and add money to the balance despite the fact that bitcoins have already been added after 3 confirmations in the blockchain

This method can't even block your account if something went wrong the worst thing that can happen is that their support will simply remove the invalid incoming transaction from the list

IMPORTANT! YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS METHOD ONCE FOR EACH ACCOUNT!

It will look very suspicious if the same person constantly has a transaction error

You can create multiple accounts but remember that all Localbitcoins accounts now require verification

The reason for the sale is that all of my Localbitcoins accounts have run out and it is difficult to search and buy them

Price of the manual and script $1000

Selling through escrow on To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

I can also exchange this method for 10 Localbitcoins accounts

Contact me via email anarchyfund@protonmail.com

Members, viewing this thread

No members online now.