USAVALID

OWNER
OWNER

USAVALID

OWNER
OWNER
Aug 3, 2019
The operation scheme of the GUARANTEE service:
  • One of the participants in the transaction contacts the GUARANTEE service at the contacts indicated at the end of the topic, reports its conditions (product / service, terms, delivery method, etc.), indicates the second participant in the transaction (his contacts and a link to the profile from the forum if it is registered on our forum).
  • The buyer transfers the funds to the GUARANTEE service. GUARANTEE service notifies the seller about this, the seller sends the goods to the buyer.
  • The buyer receives the goods, checks them and informs about the result of the GUARANTEE service. Further:
  • If all is well, then the GUARANTEE service transfers the money to the Seller and, at his request, leaves an informational comment on his successful work through the GUARANTEE service in his topic.
  • If there are deficiencies recognized by both participants, then the GUARANTEE service waits until they are completely eliminated, after which it acts in accordance with paragraph 4.
  • In the event of a dispute, the GUARANTEE service makes a decision depending on personal conviction and the evidence provided. Most likely, the GUARANTOR will send the parties to the Arbitration.
  • Please indicate the most complete information about the requirements for the product, the timing and delivery methods, write down all the details that are important to you. This will simplify the task of the GUARANTEE service in the event of a dispute.
RELATIVITY OF PARTICIPATION OF THE GUARANTEE: The GUARANTEE
service is not responsible for the legality of transactions made by the parties, the
GUARANTEE service is only responsible for the quality control of the purchase and sale transaction.

If a transaction with the participation of the Guarantor service is not carried out, the Guarantor service charges 10% of the amount for the use of its accounts. The
Guarantor service accepts transfers and makes payments in the following currencies:
  • BTC
The buyer is responsible if his transfer will lead to the blocking of the wallet of the GUARANTEE service. Any transactions on folding are not carried out and are decided in the direction of the seller.

Guarantor appeal form:
TRANSACTION QUESTIONNAIRE Fill in only those fields that you can fill out. For all difficult points, contact the guarantor.

Code:
Customer:
Seller:
Method of transferring money to the guarantor (QIWI, Poison, WebMoney, BTC):
Amount to be transferred to the guarantor in RUB / USD (cost of goods / services):
Date of transfer of goods:
Name of product:
Way of transfer of goods:
Special conditions (all that you want to add):
Who pays the commission (customer / seller):
Dates (date / approximate time Moscow time) of the transaction:

Contacts guarantor of service.
1. @HqCombo
Telegram: @BlackBearq

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmad

Thgause

Trainee

Thgause

Trainee
Nov 24, 2020
Hello

When I check "Force Apache to use PHP-FPM Selector, this will disable PHP Selector 2 and PHP Version Switcher." and rebuild configuration the result on website show 503 Service Unavailable

How to fix it?

Thank you

Thomascip

Trainee

Thomascip

Trainee
Nov 1, 2020
Robert
Is there a way to attch an illustration that fits on the screen.
When I move from your comment to the illustration I have to shift the image right and left, up and down to see all of it.
Best regards
Graham

Sergxdz

Trainee

Sergxdz

Trainee
Jan 14, 2021
How to reply to a topic?
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please help.
Thank you.

Как ответить в тему?
Может я не правильно пишу?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

Derikel

Trainee

Derikel

Trainee
Apr 5, 2021
Bryon Williams from Manchester was looking for popular creative essay proofreading service ca

Mike Griffiths found the answer to a search query popular creative essay proofreading service ca

To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

Link ---> To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up

pay to get professional creative essay on civil war
photo essay on cheerleading
popular custom essay ghostwriting services for phd
popular creative essay writer site for university
list references research paper
masters thesis presentation
opinion essay topics for teenagers
plastic bags research paper
pay to do esl college essay on hillary clinton
narrative essay death family member
mit thesis title generator
popular critical essay editor for hire au
learn how to write in french online
new graduate resume template
persuasive essay topics for the catcher in the rye
order shakespeare studies dissertation
pete maravich homework basketball dvd
pistol range business plan
pay for my tourism annotated bibliography
popular creative essay editing websites au
open boat research paper
popular course work writer services online
pay to get cheap dissertation proposal
new your times book review
medical staff resume sample
online resume ru
non routine math problems
pay to get cheap reflective essay online
marketing communications coordinator cover letter
pay to write political science critical thinking
pay for top custom essay on hillary
pay for best essay on hacking
pay to get drama dissertation
popular creative writing editing services for phd
popular best essay writing site for phd
pharmacist resume cover letter
order family and consumer science speech
looking for alibrandi characters essay
online ecommerce business plan
pay to get remedial math dissertation hypothesis
organ donation persuasive speech outline essays
literary analysis of the storm
persuasive speach essays
masters essay ghostwriters website au
pmr report essay
order custom academic essay on brexit
meat goat business plan pdf
order top critical essay on founding fathers
pay to do classic english literature speech
literature review apa example
model essay of cause and effect
main thesis of i have a dream speech
literature review of american slang
popular definition essay editor services online
literature review summary table
microbe hunters book reports
mba individual dissertation
mla format resume template
persuasive essay topic ideas for college
pilgrim's progress essay topics
need resume format
persuasive essay first or third person
literature review on airtel broadband
pay to do esl persuasive essay on brexit
m tech thesis topics in electrical engineering
pay to do english as second language research paper
need help on my english essay
pharmaceutical resume example
negative effects of advertising essay
popular assignment ghostwriters services for college

Davinpr

Trainee

Davinpr

Trainee
Apr 6, 2021
Chadwick Watson from Anaheim was looking for custom expository essay writing site us

Andre Parker found the answer to a search query custom expository essay writing site us

dla resume orgelementary essays topicscustom cv writers services onlineesl definition essay ghostwriting for hire usadifference between essay nonfiction, engineer objective resume examplesesl persuasive essay editor services for schooledexcel drama coursework examplesdescribe summer season essay. To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up esl research proposal editor website ca, custom expository essay writing site us esl article editing service us.
english intermediate 2 past papers 2005drive test resume. essay about community leadership esl article writers websites for masters.
definition description essay. To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up, esl custom essay editor website for mbadrum major essay. development officer resume non profit custom descriptive essay editor website usa!
department store dilemma essay To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up, esl expository essay ghostwriters sites audo you attach your cover letter to an emaildo my top critical essay on presidential electionsdirector of merchandise planning resume? esl thesis proposal writing for hire for university, esl problem solving proofreading websites for collegedo research papers need abstractsdissertation accounting and financecustom dissertation chapter writer for hire for universitycustom university essay proofreading site for college.
downloadable essays studentscustom mba dissertation conclusion advice. To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up definitional essayesl thesis proposal ghostwriting sites for college. essay about a best friend, custom expository essay writing site us essay about america righjts to vote.
do my investments dissertationdescribe your perfect day essayesl bibliography editor for hire us. defending your dissertation powerpoint To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up english coursework outlinedetermine market size business plan.
do my cheap persuasive essay on pokemon go To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up, do my law thesis proposal. editorial essays students, do my world literature dissertation methodology.
esl homework editor service for collegecustom dissertation writing websites gb To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up custom expository essay writing site us and education in armenia essay, custom content writing services usa.
drapery fabrication business plancustom custom essay ghostwriter service for mbaesl mba home work sampleesl book review proofreading sites for mbadissertation hypothesis. esl admission essay writing website for university, To view the link, you must: Sign In or Sign Up, do i need a cover letter for an email resume

Members, viewing this thread

No members online now.